Nokia has confirmed the makeup of its senior team now that the Alcatel-Lucent acquisition is pretty much a done deal.
As indicated back in October the combined team is dominated by former Nokia execs and goes as follows:
- Rajeev Suri, President and Chief Executive Officer;
- Samih Elhage, President of Mobile Networks;
- Federico Guillén, President of Fixed Networks;
- Basil Alwan, President of IP/Optical Networks;
- Bhaskar Gorti, President of Applications & Analytics;
- Ramzi Haidamus, President of Nokia Technologies;
- Timo Ihamuotila, Chief Financial Officer;
- Hans-Jürgen Bill, Chief Human Resources Officer;
- Kathrin Buvac, Chief Strategy Officer;
- Ashish Chowdhary, Chief Customer Operations Officer;
- Barry French, Chief Marketing Officer;
- Marc Rouanne, Chief Innovation & Operating Officer; and
- Maria Varsellona, Chief Legal Officer.
- Risto Siilasmaa (Chairman);
- Olivier Piou (Vice Chairman);
There was no mention of current A-Lu CTO and head of Bell Labs Marcus Weldon, despite both companies having previously confirmed he will be CTO of the new company.
Meanwhile former A-Lu CEO Michel Combes seems to have his hands full at his new company – Altice. He is also Chairman of French operator Numericable-SFR, which is owned by Altice, and has had to temporarily step in as CEO following the departure of Eric Denoyer. The move is part of a general restructure at the company, which was formed when Altice acquired SFR in 2014.