Is this a smart move from Mobileye?
- Yes - they need to have a more active role (55%, 6 Votes)
- No - why would you leave a company like Tesla (45%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 11
Are you surprised Vestberg and Ericsson has parted ways?
- Yes - the decision should have been made sooner (38%, 14 Votes)
- Yes - the company results have not been good enough recently (27%, 10 Votes)
- Didn't see it coming (22%, 8 Votes)
- Not yet - he should have been given more time (13%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 37
Is the Yahoo deal a smart move for Verizon?
- No - Yahoo has had its day (69%, 9 Votes)
- Yes - they need more diversification (15%, 2 Votes)
- Sort of - but they overpaid (15%, 2 Votes)
- I don't understand why they've done it (1%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 13
Is Ofcom to partially separate Openreach from BT?
- Yes - but should have gone further. BT should be forced to sell up (58%, 14 Votes)
- No - regulators get too involved in the market (21%, 5 Votes)
- Yes - separate management teams is the right idea (21%, 5 Votes)
- Sort of - it's a little heavy handed (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 24
Could Twitter provide an alternative to traditional broadcasting platforms?
- Great idea - will provide good value for consumers (55%, 11 Votes)
- Not convinced (25%, 5 Votes)
- Twitter will always be seen as a conversation platform (20%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 20