Does German data protection rules make a German data centre more attractive?
- Yes - privacy is a major concern for us (60%, 46 Votes)
- No - everywhere else is just as good (17%, 13 Votes)
- Maybe - its a nice to have but not a game changer (13%, 10 Votes)
- No - its blown out of proportion (10%, 8 Votes)
Total Voters: 77
Which cloud provider has impressed you most over the last six months?
- AWS (33%, 59 Votes)
- Microsoft Azure (23%, 41 Votes)
- Google Cloud (19%, 33 Votes)
- Other (17%, 30 Votes)
- IBM (8%, 14 Votes)
Total Voters: 177
Which ecommerce platform would you now use to buy a bike?
- Amazon (75%, 3 Votes)
- Craigslist (25%, 1 Votes)
- Facebook (0%, 0 Votes)
- Gumtree (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 4
Are add on's such as Genee a useful additional to your working day or just a quirky gimmick?
- Probably won't use it (50%, 16 Votes)
- Just a quirk (19%, 6 Votes)
- Not too sure how much time I will actually save (19%, 6 Votes)
- Useful - will actually remove a frustrating part of my day (12%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 32
Is the Department of Homeland Security justified in asking for social media information?
- No - this is too intrusive (41%, 18 Votes)
- No - this sets a bad precedent for other countries around the world (32%, 14 Votes)
- Yes - its a small price to pay to guarantee security (16%, 7 Votes)
- Maybe - they need to be more clear on how the information is going to be used (11%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 44