Would you consider the UK as a leader in the new tech era?
- No - Asia is fast becoming the world leader (38%, 8 Votes)
- No - Silicon Valley is still leading the charge (29%, 6 Votes)
- No - Continental Europe has stormed past the UK (19%, 4 Votes)
- Yes - the UK is at the top (10%, 2 Votes)
- Yes - but it won't be up there for long (4%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 21
Are you confident in Google's ability to diversify is business?
- No - it will always be a search advertising company (47%, 9 Votes)
- Yes - Google Cloud is the most interesting (26%, 5 Votes)
- Yes - it will eventually crack the connectivity market (16%, 3 Votes)
- Yes - Google Assistant and the smart home have brilliant prospects (11%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 19
With Microsoft's wider berth of offerings, does this make it a more important vendor to enterprise CIO's than AWS?
- Yes - Microsoft offers too much to ignore (71%, 12 Votes)
- No - AWS is more innovative and too important (29%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 17
Are you comfortable sharing personal information with companies like Facebook to make AI a truly personalized experience?
- No (87%, 13 Votes)
- Yes (13%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 15
On a scale of 1-5, how screwed is net neutrality in the US?
- 5 (Most screwed) (50%, 62 Votes)
- 4 (32%, 40 Votes)
- 3 (11%, 14 Votes)
- 1 (Not screwed) (5%, 6 Votes)
- 2 (2%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 124