Are you surprised Vestberg and Ericsson has parted ways?
- Yes - the decision should have been made sooner (35%, 18 Votes)
- Didn't see it coming (27%, 14 Votes)
- Yes - the company results have not been good enough recently (25%, 13 Votes)
- Not yet - he should have been given more time (13%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 52
Is the Yahoo deal a smart move for Verizon?
- No - Yahoo has had its day (63%, 10 Votes)
- Yes - they need more diversification (25%, 4 Votes)
- Sort of - but they overpaid (13%, 2 Votes)
- I don't understand why they've done it (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 16
Is Ofcom to partially separate Openreach from BT?
- Yes - but should have gone further. BT should be forced to sell up (47%, 17 Votes)
- No - regulators get too involved in the market (28%, 10 Votes)
- Yes - separate management teams is the right idea (25%, 9 Votes)
- Sort of - it's a little heavy handed (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 36
Could Twitter provide an alternative to traditional broadcasting platforms?
- Great idea - will provide good value for consumers (55%, 11 Votes)
- Not convinced (25%, 5 Votes)
- Twitter will always be seen as a conversation platform (20%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 20
Who do you think Party C was?
- Private Equity (25%, 13 Votes)
- Amazon (21%, 11 Votes)
- Cisco (17%, 9 Votes)
- Twitter (17%, 9 Votes)
- Oracle (15%, 8 Votes)
- HPE (5%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 53