Telecoms.com Intelligence, the industry analysis arm of Telecoms.com, works closely with its partners to thoroughly research and create educational services for its readership.
A consultative and collaborative approach with our dedicated analysis team ensures the creation of truly unique content, highly regarded throughout the industry.
Telecoms.com Intelligence services combine statistical analysis and broad industry knowledge to effectively deliver insight and analysis through the use of webinars, bespoke surveys, white papers and more.
All campaigns are supported with extensive marketing campaigns, to guarantee quantifiable business leads for our clients.
Services available with Telecoms.com Intelligence include:
- Telecoms.com Intelligence webinars provide a dedicated platform to accelerate the delivery of your principal marketing messages directly to a tailored audience, through an hour-long online presentation and Q&A session.
- On average,400 industry professionals register for every Telecoms.com Intelligence webinar with an average attendee rate of 55%.
- More than 15,000 professionals registered for and attended Telecoms.com Intelligence webinars in 2016.
- White Papers, Survey Reports and E-books:
- Telecoms.com Intelligence bespoke surveys reports, white papers and ebooks are an ideal way of creating a truly unique and tailored piece of informative content. Working closely with our in-house Intelligence analyst, you will be able to clearly define the scope of the project and the subject matter you would like to investigate.
- Over 25,000 leads generated by Intelligence white papers, reports and E-books in 2016.
For information on working with Telecoms.com Intelligence, please CLICK HERE to download our media kit.