Telecoms.com Intelligence, the industry analysis arm of Telecoms.com, works closely with its partners to thoroughly research and create educational services for its readership.
A consultative and collaborative approach with our dedicated analysis team ensures the creation of truly unique content, highly regarded throughout the industry.
Telecoms.com Intelligence services combine statistical analysis and broad industry knowledge to effectively deliver insight and analysis through the use of webinars, bespoke surveys, white papers and more.
All campaigns are supported with extensive marketing campaigns, to guarantee quantifiable business leads for our clients.
Since its launch in 2001, Telecoms.com attracts more than 86,000 unique visitors and 173,000 page views on a monthly basis. The recently redesigned website also provides a newer and easier-to-navigate resource directory from which to access Intelligence content.
Services available with Telecoms.com Intelligence include:
- Telecoms.com Intelligence webinars provide a dedicated platform to accelerate the delivery of your principal marketing messages directly to a tailored audience, through an hour-long online presentation and Q&A session.
- On average,4 00 industry professionals register for every Telecoms.com Intelligence webinar with an average attendee rate of 55%.
- More than 15,000 professionals registered for and attended Telecoms.com Intelligence webinars in 2015.
- Annual Industry Survey:
- The Telecoms.com Intelligence Annual Industry Survey is our comprehensive sweep of the entire telecoms landscape. From start to finish, the Telecoms.com team liaises closely with sponsors to glean insightful, intelligent and meaningful information from respondents.
- More than 15,000 business leads have been generated since the survey’s launch in 2013.
- 7,500+ respondents to the Annual Industry Survey since 2013.
- White Papers, Survey Reports and E-books:
- Telecoms.com Intelligence bespoke surveys reports, white papers and ebooks are an ideal way of creating a truly unique and tailored piece of informative content. Working closely with our in-house Intelligence analyst, you will be able to clearly define the scope of the project and the subject matter you would like to investigate.
- Over 25,000 leads generated by Intelligence white papers, reports and E-books in 2015.
For information on working with Telecoms.com Intelligence, please contact Chris Beales or CLICK HERE to download our media kit:
T: +44 (0) 207 017 5218