Is the Department of Homeland Security justified in asking for social media information?
- No - this is too intrusive (41%, 18 Votes)
- No - this sets a bad precedent for other countries around the world (32%, 14 Votes)
- Yes - its a small price to pay to guarantee security (16%, 7 Votes)
- Maybe - they need to be more clear on how the information is going to be used (11%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 44
Could virtual reality save HTC from decline?
- Hmmm - Vive is good, but the VR market isn't big enough (53%, 23 Votes)
- No - Vive doesn't match up to rivals (26%, 11 Votes)
- Yes - VR is the next big thing (21%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 43
Is this a smart move from Mobileye?
- Yes - they need to have a more active role (53%, 9 Votes)
- No - why would you leave a company like Tesla (47%, 8 Votes)
Total Voters: 17
Are you surprised Vestberg and Ericsson has parted ways?
- Yes - the decision should have been made sooner (35%, 18 Votes)
- Didn't see it coming (27%, 14 Votes)
- Yes - the company results have not been good enough recently (25%, 13 Votes)
- Not yet - he should have been given more time (13%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 52
Is the Yahoo deal a smart move for Verizon?
- No - Yahoo has had its day (63%, 10 Votes)
- Yes - they need more diversification (25%, 4 Votes)
- Sort of - but they overpaid (13%, 2 Votes)
- I don't understand why they've done it (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 16