Would you be surprised if Huawei entered the public cloud game?
- Not at all (81%, 13 Votes)
- Yes - can't see it happening (19%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 16
Are you bothered about cloud suppliers outside of the 'big four' of AWS, Azure, IBM and Google?
- No - the big four are too good (62%, 18 Votes)
- Yes - the big four just leverage scale - not much innovation (38%, 11 Votes)
Total Voters: 29
Can Samsung compete against the likes of AWS and Google in the AI game?
- Maybe - the segment is waiting for another disruption (50%, 2 Votes)
- No - since when is Samsung a software player? (50%, 2 Votes)
- Yes - Samsung has shown it can be innovative (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 4
After MWC 2017 do you feel more or less confident about the state of play in the telco industry?
- There's an identity crisis (40%, 32 Votes)
- I think I see where the industry is heading (25%, 20 Votes)
- Telco's are doomed (20%, 16 Votes)
- Full of confindence (15%, 12 Votes)
Total Voters: 80
What did you feel was the biggest talking point to come out of MWC 2017?
- Still miles away from 5G (26%, 34 Votes)
- The telcos are still struggling (21%, 27 Votes)
- 5G is almost there (16%, 21 Votes)
- IoT has matured (14%, 18 Votes)
- IoT will not deliver the promised revenues (9%, 12 Votes)
- VR is WTF (5%, 7 Votes)
- Data analytics still hasn't been addressed (5%, 7 Votes)
- VR is OMFG (2%, 3 Votes)
- The telcos have found their place (2%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 129